Contracting through Rota Umbrella is as straightforward and trouble-free as possible:
- Register with Rota Umbrella and become our employee
- Notify your agency / service user that you now work through us
- Tell us about your work-related Expenses
- Send us your timesheets at the end of your agreed pay period
- We issue an invoice for your work and pay you on day funds received.
There are features about the Rota Umbrella service which are unique…
- Contractor’s allowable Employment Expenses paid, Tax / NIC – free.
- Personal Income Tax matters dealt with by HMRC Agents – no charge.
- Tax Coding / Income Tax repayment claims made to HMRC – no charge.
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns completed for working Contractors – no charge.
- Dedicated personal service to ensure maximum net income for Contractors.
- Single point of contact – no call centres, waiting, deputisation, etc.
The Rota Umbrella Employment service…
• Complies with Tax legislation – protects Contractors / Agencies / Clients from HMRC liability…and provides…
• Maximum income for Contractors without worries about liability to HMRC.
• Up to over 82% of overall income receivable by Contractors.